2.3
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

I bought a used 2013 Nissan Rouge from Robbins and I did not buy a wrentee but after I made the 2nd payment on the car the transmission went out. I had the car towed to Firestone and they did a diagnostic and told me repairs would be $4600.

I called Robbins Nissan and spoke to the service manager Dan Lipari and told him about my car. I told him the price Firestone had quoted me and he said they could fix my car for $4200, he said he would knock 10% off the labor cost because I bought the car from them. He said labor would be 1800 and the transmission would be cost 2200, that is a total of $4000. I told Edquardo the manager at Firestone what the Nissan Manager told me and he grin and said, dealerships will tell you anything to get you to bring your car to them but they never beat the price we quote.

So I had my car towed to Robbins Nissan and two days later the Service manager called me back and said my car would cost $5200...I was pissed and I told him what he had said and he denied saying it. I told him I would have never had my car brought to you if you had told me $5200 and he denied saying that.

I then had to pay Robbins $187 for a diagnostic service on my car and I had to pay to have my car towed back to Frestone. Firestone called me today and my car is finished, the total is $4700......It turns our Robbins Nissan did just what the manager of Firestone said...don't trust them

Product or Service Mentioned: Robbins Nissan Car Repair.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

I liked: Buying the car was nice.

I didn't like: Transmission going out in 2 months.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 26.

Comments

The word is spelled w-a-r-r-a-n-t-y. Don't take peoples' word for anything - get it in writing.